A quick & transparent process
We have a simple online
FILL IN THE FORM
Get Your Money
South Carolina Payday Loans and Title Loans
When you need some cash quickly, you don’t always have the backup of savings or a credit card to fall back on. This is why B3 Cash Solutions are happy to announce that quick cash loans are now available in South Carolina.
Why choose a short-term loan from B3 Cash Solutions?
Since 2013, we have been working hard to ensure that short-term credit is available for people who need access to cash quickly. We understand that unexpected expenses can come up without any notice. A payday loan is a far better option for many people than having payments bounce from their bank account and possibly face a large bank fee.
What type of loans do you offer?
At B3 Solutions, we have three main types of loans for a quick cash injection to help people with bad credit. These are-
- Installment loans – Our installment loans give you access to up to $3,000 instantly and allow you to pay it back at a time to suit you. This can be a solution if you need access to a large lump sum and need to pay it back over the course of a few months.
- Payday loans – If you need access to up to $1,500 and can pay it back on your next payday, we may be able to offer you a payday loan. This quick and easy loan service can give you the cash you need within 24 hours to see you through to payday.
- Title loans – These are loans with a difference because if you own your car outright, you can secure a loan for up to $20,000. It all depends on your car’s current value, and you can get the cash on the same day that you apply. The best part is, you keep possession of your car while you have the loan with us.
What do I need to apply for a loan with B3 Cash Solutions?
All you need to apply for a loan with us are-
- Be in your current employment for at least 3 months
- Access to a phone
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have an active checking account with a direct employer deposit
- Be earning a certain amount every month
Because we offer several different loans, the requirements will vary for each loan and the amounts that we can offer to loan you. For some of our products, we may ask for additional details.
When it comes to short-term lending, we know that there are many options available. This is why we offer excellent customer service and no early repayment fees if you want to pay your loan back early. If you have any questions about whether we can help you get a short-term loan in South Carolina, speak with our friendly staff, who will be happy to help you with any questions or fill out an application.
THE OPERATOR OF THIS WEB SITE IS NOT A LENDER IN THE STATE OF South Carolina, does not arrange, facilitate or broker loans to lenders and does not make short-term cash loans or credit decisions. It is not an agent, representative, arranger, facilitator or broker of any lender and does not endorse any lender or charge you for any service or product. This Web Site does not constitute an offer or solicitation to lend. This site allows you to submit your information to a lender in order for a lender to determine if they may be able to offer you a short-term loan. However, providing your information on this Web Site does not mean that a lender will be able to work with you or that you will be approved for a short-term loan. Cash advances should only be used by you to solve immediate cash needs and should not be considered a long-term solution. Not all lenders can provide up to $5,000. Cash transfer times may vary between lenders and may depend on your individual financial institution. For details, questions, or concerns regarding your short-term cash loan, please contact your lender directly. Lender services may not be available to residents of all states based on individual lender requirements. This service is not available in Connecticut. Furthermore, this service is not available in New York or to New York borrowers due to interest rate limits under New York law.
**Credit checks, consumer credit reports, and other personal data may be obtained by some lenders from Experian, Equifax, Trans Union, or through alternative providers.