Apply now for up to a $3000 installment loan
A quick & transparent process
We have a simple online
FILL IN THE FORM
Get Your Money
An Installment Loan is a simple and secure way to get up to $3000 fast. These loans allow the borrower to payback their loans by selecting a convenient payment schedule.
With an installment loan from B3 Cash Solutions, we give customers access to larger loans that can be paid back on a schedule. Installment loans are intended to be a short term occasional solution, and not an answer for ongoing help. An installment loan is a good alternative to late fees, credit card debt, and bad credit. If you have bad credit, that is not a problem. We are able to serve our customers with all different credit situations.
At B3 Cash Solutions all your information is kept confidential and secure. We look forward to assisting you with your next installment loan.
In order to qualify for a loan from B3 Cash Solutions, you must meet the following requirements…
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Current Employment for 3 months or more
- Monthly Income of at least $1500
- Access to a phone
- Active checking account open for at least 30 days with employer direct deposit
What Should I Bring
If you will be applying at a B3 Cash Solutions store, please bring the following with you…
- Texas Drivers License (or Texas ID)
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Personal Check
- Payroll Check Stub with year to date information
Loans in Texas arranged by B3 Cash Solutions and made by, and subject to the approval of, an unaffiliated third party lender. Not all consumers will qualify for a loan or for the maximum loan amount. All loans subject to approval pursuant to standard underwriting criteria. Terms and conditions apply. Payday loans should be used for short-term financial needs only, not as a long-term financial solution. Customers with credit difficulties should seek credit counseling.
Loan approval is subject to standard underwriting criteria. Loan funding requires verification of application information. Depending on ability to verify this information, loan funding may be extended up to three days. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) varies and is based on state, loan term, loan funding date and other underwriting considerations.
What happens if I fail to make a timely payment on my loan or credit services transaction? Failure to make a timely payment on your loan or credit services transaction can have several consequences, including the following:
- Financial Implications – You may be assessed a late fee if you fail to make your payment by a specified period following its due date and you may be assessed with a returned item charge if any check or electronic payment we submit on your behalf is returned unpaid (late fee and returned item fees vary by state – see your transaction agreements for additional details).
- Collection Activity – We may attempt to collect any delinquent amount through our standard collection practices, which include contacting you by phone, mail, SMS or email. We may also exercise any of our rights under our loan or credit services agreements with you. If we are unable to collect any delinquent amount you may have with us through such actions, we may also sell our debt to a third party debt buyer or engage a collection agency, who may also institute collection activity with you.
- Impact on Your Credit Score – B3 Cash Solutions does use credit reporting agencies. Failure to make timely payment on your loan may reduce your score with such agencies, and prevent you from receiving credit or other services from a provider that uses such agencies.
- Renewal of your Loan – We do not automatically renew any of our loans or credit services transactions. Where refinances or renewals are available (varies by state), you may obtain a refinance or renewal of your loan or credit services transaction by logging in to your account prior to your due date and applying for a renewal or refinance. In connection with any renewal or refinance, you will be required to e-sign new transaction agreements for such renewed or refinanced transaction and our standard rates for loans or credit services transactions will be assessed on such renewal or refinance (varies by state – see posted fee schedules).